View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 05:32 AM
  # 152 (permalink)  
EternalQ

Hi to all the new, current and returning members! Congratulations for all you have accomplished! And helping others, to boot!

I am sooooo helped by all your positive and varied ways to find and stay on the sober road. I think it is so cool that we all are metaphorically, and literally, starting from different places (from all over the world!) and yet somehow that enhances our efforts instead of thwarting them.

I like to think that our movement toward a healthier and more authentic way of living affects everyone in our circle of influence, and then they influence their community of loved ones, and so on...

Perhaps our journey is a pebble drop in the water, but the circles and little waves it creates are wide and far reaching. After all, all of your good vibrations are reaching me!

Keep it up.

I started trying to visualize how I want my life to be, and visualize it as if it is that way now. Visualization comes easily to me. It is knowing and admitting what I want in life that hurts. Why? Don't I believe I deserve to be happy? Part of me doesn't. But I'm coaxing that part to just come along for the ride anyway....

Have a strong sober Start to your week, wherever you are!