View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 07:42 AM
  # 140 (permalink)  
HelloKitty8340

It' a beautiful sunny day here in St. Louis, inside and out. Yesterday I went crazy cleaning and reorganizing the house. My downstairs has been restored to it's former glory plus a few extras. Still needs paint but I am enjoying sitting in the house drinking coffee and figuring out what to clean today! Haha! I think I might take a break from house work today.

I think my husband is only working half the day today so we can get out of here and do something together for once with my daughter. That's pretty cool. It doesn't happen very often. So glad we have a trip to TN planned for April so we can have some quiet family time.

5th sober weekend and every one is better than the one before. I am more and more productive and ever weekend. My husband said I need to find a hobby so I have something to do once the whole house is re-organized. I think cleaing our basement will probably keep me busy for 6 months. LOL.

Cravings are pretty minimal these days. Friday afternoons are the worst. For some reason on Friday nights I have no motivation to do anything so it's hard to shake the craving if I'm just sitting here. I suppose I have to have some down time every once in a while though, right? And I will need to learn how to relax and not drink. I'm a little high-strung lately. I don't really stop moving very often.

I'm off to get some laundry done! Happy Sunday!