View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 06:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Stopdropburn
I Am Burning ; I Will Rise

Awesome! Good for you too! I never thought I'd be doing this now, but here I am, doing it. 8 days, wow. You know, I used to be one of those "horror-story" pushers, if I didn't have Subs for a day I would freak out, my anxiety and fear would skyrocket making my symptoms far worse. Once you stop and say "I have convinced myself I need this much, but I don't" and you believe it, you'll be able to taper much easier and faster. Our bodies don't really NEED this crap, we just want it. Our bodies produce P Seratonin now because it hasn't needed to for years, our hormones and natural chemicals are all jacked up, low immunities from constant chemical bombardment....it only stands to reason that we're going to feel like garbage for a week or two, just like when we're sick or healing wounds, it has to replace it all. Some of it is mental, but I think a lot of people are hiding behind that, using it as a reason to keep waiting and keep going back... "I'm going to feel like garbage for 3 or 4 days, then I might get sick for a few days, then I will be drained from not sleeping but after those couple days I'll start getting better." < That's how it is, really. Even the "garbage" part is healing, our bodies using the right/natural chemicals again to replace the missing drugs and learning how to repair our insides. Be strong. I won't lie, I expected to fail by now, but I know I won't now. I was glued to this site inside and out everyday. Good luck! Let me know how you do when it's your time.