View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004, 09:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wolflvr

Have I lost my mind?

Hi everyone. Well last night my lovely AH went to the loser neighbors and who knows when he came home. This morning it was "I make mistakes". Well I cannot handle his mistakes anymore. I threw away everything I have learned from here and blew up!! I told him I hated him for doing this to me and that I am thinking of moving out. He said he loves me and doesnt want that but like I told him..Im at the bottom of his priority list. Its ok for him to do whatever he wants and make all the F*** ups he wants and Im supposed to be right there and deal with it. He admits he has "a demon on his back" yet wont do Jack crap about it. I give and give and give and in the end I feel alone and like a piece of crap. Im sick of the drama. I know the man he is capable of being and at times is, but these binges are getting to be too much. He always talks about how great a job he has and blah blah blah. So I said you may do good at work and be a great success but as a husband you have failed. Mean Huh? I snapped!! I want to be in control and why am I the one who cries? Doesnt he feel pain from what he is doing to me? Im rambling but Im sooooooo hurt, mad and who knows what else. What do I do here? Move, stay, get over it? I dont know. Other than that Im having a great day.ha ha I hope you all are doing good!!! God Bless