View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 04:54 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
EternalQ

Three weeks today.

I woke up with a wicked sinus headache and was glad to at least know it was in no way hangover related!

I had to turn down an invitation to go this Friday night to a wine tasting thing at an art museum with a girlfriend. I just told her flat out that I had stopped drinking three weeks ago and I didnt feel quite ready for that situation yet.

I also am putting.money out for some repairs etc around the house this week as well as a few decorative things. I tell myself I am spending future vodka money that I won't need... So I better not drink!! As I have spent my drinking money!

Faustina: I am so impressed that you are changing jobs in the middle of this. Way to go!

Kam, I think it is so cool you are doing something new with your Mom. Mine taught me knitting etc too, and learning it from her is a sweet way to carry it forward.

JD, Good for you for getting back into life.

I have actually lost weight from not drinking. Its gotta be 200 to 300 calories less a day... Plus since I dont sit on my rear drinking at night, I think I burn more off by moving around.

I am glad I am finally less exhausted then the first couple weeks. And sleeping a little bit better , off and on. And so glad I have you guys! I would never have quit without you.