Old 02-28-2012, 10:33 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

(((Jethro))) - no, getting my nursing license is not an option for me. If you've read any of what ((Med)) has gone through...rehab, psychiatrist, meetings that now require skype, drug screens...all that costs money....a lot. GA is a bit stricter and more expensive. I did my time on probation...I have no desire to be under anyone's radar again. With MY state, even a benadryl (not sure about chlor-tabs) is a big no-no, and I take them like ((TOD)). It was a great career, but it is a chapter in my book of life that is closed, and I'm mostly okay with that

I'm sorry court didn't go as well as it could have. I hope the boy participates in the counseling...the brat went for a while, but she wasn't exactly honest She found out I was going to another counselor (2-3 sessions, at which time I realized my insurance, nor workmen's comp (after the 2nd robbery) covered it) and was CONVINCED my therapist was telling HER therapist things and she just quit going.

I have a friend here who I sent my resume to. He can do a background check through his business (I KNOW what my official rap sheet shows...DUI 1994, Probation violation 2005) but not sure if the POV will show up). His wife is a nurse, I'm trying to go for a caregiver job (thanks to some really good input from ((Laurie)) ) and she is going over my resume. Damn...totally amazed at people willing to help me on things.

T1 has been offered 2 school jobs like ((Jay)) has, but is turning them down as she can't afford a 20-hour job compared to a 40-hour one that she has (and hates). I'm going to fill out the app, even though no jobs show up, I don't have the expertise she has with the Office programs, but maybe I'll luck out?

Just re-checked motels that allow pets, as my backup plan. I would probably only take Elvis, come back and get Mots, but Patches is pretty much a loner cat, Patches would be okay...kind of antisocial, but in the long run....they're all going where I go, and they will just have to get used to being indoor cats.

I know I'm just taking baby steps, but at least I'm doing that

Hugs and prayers,

Amy