View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 07:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
funinthasun

As of today Exboyfriend is an Alcoholic

Hi,
I desire to stand strong and realize I do not need to be involved with someone who drinks and smokes everyday. I do not know how I allowed myself to come this far when there was plenty of signs. When he is sober he is a nice person. I have had a enough and he scared me over the weekend. He was intoxicated and high I could not sleep from the constant talking and decided I would go home. He hid my purse and cell phone. I asked for him to return my items and he begin to play mind games with me as if I lost it and did not remember where I placed it. I was not drinking or anything I just came from the gym and wanted to relax. Anyway bad words were exchanged through the night until the morning because I would not leave with my items. He has stated to me the he would smoke me and take me oUT. THAt was the last draw. I love myself and want to enjoy life.
I do love him but I love my life and myself more. I have already been through unhealthy relationships the last one the guy set mt house on fire He thought I was in it. I am out of this relationship. He continues to call me.