Thread: hi
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

hi

Hi, I got a couple PM's from people wanting to be sure I am okay and I apologize if I worried anyone!

I just began school vacation week with my kids and one of my brothers took the girls for the weekend and I actually spent time doing a few things for me, had a night out with my girlfriends and then went and spent today with my brother and picked the girls up...

So I have been awol for good reasons. I have a RO for the next 30 days bc of the arrest and since he violated one already, my lawyer and the DV advocate told me that I have a strong likelihood of being able to get the RO extended for a year when we go in after 30 days.

I have a lock on the barn door and obviously AH doesn't have a key and my neighbor is re-keying the lock for me this week. I attempted to do so myself and currently only have the deadbolt working bc I f'ed up the key hole thing... Not even worth trying to describe what a mess I made.

My neighbors know that there is a RO against AH and I've asked them to call the police (as will I) if they see his car in my driveway...

So, I am okay... So sorry to worry everyone...