Old 02-24-2012, 11:59 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
vichloe
Chutzpah

Originally Posted by Help2day View Post
You have all been very helpful and understanding.
People that don't have drinking problems do not understand and judge way too much.
I am very glad I found this place.
I do have an ultrasound today b/c I have had some spotting.
I kept scheduling an abortion and cancelling b/c I felt so bad. I feel bad either way.
Thanks for helping me cope.
Try not to stress out. And don't look stuff up on the internet! I made myself crazy looking things up, was sure my girls' were going to have a birth defects. I used to dream about it! Once I dreamt I gave birth to an alien cat creature, I would see it's paws clawing inside my stomach to get out..

Think of it this way, back in the 60's and 70's mom's used to smoke and drink while pregnant. Most of us turned out normal. (hahaha) There are mothers addicted to crack and worse that have normal babies. Then, there are women that have never drank and never smoked and give birth to a special needs child.

Every child is a special gift. Every mother wants a beautiful, healthy baby. But it's always a roll of the dice. I enjoyed pregnancy but it did not help my anxiety. I worried a lot. After baby Violet was born, I made hubby get the snip-snip. I was blessed with two healthy girls, with all their fingers and toes. I bet you will have the same!

Let us know how the ultra sound goes.