View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Freedom1990

Please pray for my granddaughter...

My granddaughter had court this morning. She had to testify against a former roommate of AD's (a "friend" for 9 years) who had sex with her last year. She was 15 years old.

AD had found out through a third party about this, and when she confronted Alexandria about it, she told her what happened. AD told her she was either going to the police station with her to file a police report on the SOB, or she'd send her to live with her dad. Alexandria complied and charges were filed.

AD is stoned out of her gourd on xanax today (which unfortunately she has a legitimate prescription for it) and I am so angry with her, but will deal with her once this crisis is over.

My granddaughter feels this was all her fault. She did not want to testify against him. Unfortunately one of her best friends from when she and AD lived there testified for the scumbag. I had AD call the mental health center for an emergency assessment as granddaughter said she was too stressed and felt suicidal. The assessment is there in town because there was no one to see her at the mental health center here.

I've driven the 40 miles back home to tend my youngest daughter's dogs, and mine. Grabbing a quick bite to eat and then back south 40 miles again to get Alexandria to the assessment.

If it's determined she doesn't need hospitalization, she will be staying with me through the weekend. She won't get any emotional support from her father, and AD is too busy not dealing with any emotions by taking the xanax. I am the only healthy support she has.

I would greatly appreciate any and all prayers and good thoughts for Alexandria.