View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 05:23 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Oh she can tell me I am mean a million times... it's okay... That I don't take personally. I am sad that she is hurting and at the hands of her own father and that I didn't do anything to stop it, not bc I didn't want to but bc even as I tried to stop it, I was unsuccessful...

One thing I know... I am DONE playing nice. I will not be evil or vindictive but I will be fighting tooth and nail to limit contact with the girls and AH until there is some certainty that this behavior will not occur. Taking her out of school without communicating that to me, without signing her out and then entering my home with a RO in place and taunting me to call the police and THEN harming our daughter by telling her she may not see him again for a long time bc of Mommy's actions is too much. He doesn't deserve to have access or opportunity to hurt the girls anymore. And he won't if I have any control over it. My lawyer better be ready to fight bc there is nothing he could have ever done to me that would have upset me like this. Hurt me, fine. I'll deal. Hurt my kids and all bets are off.