View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 08:12 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
blwninthewind

BINGO!!!

.. I told him I needed a reply and he said he would get back to me tomorrow.
sure he will...bahahahaha!!

...I also spoke to him about telling the kids and he still wouldn't agree. When I said that I would leave it a bit longer but if he continued to avoid it I would do it on my own, he told me I was bullying him.
Don't wait for him..just tell them. what is he going to do? You can't unring a bell.

....Anyway, this morning I had a bit of a revelation. AH will not agree to anything I suggest, ever. For example, we still don't have curtains after living in our house for 2.5 years, because he won't agree on the fabric, I am not allowed to choose on my own and he refuses to suggest anything! Yet, when I take decisions on my own he becomes furious and tells me that I didn't ask his permission.
Permission? REALLY? Since when do you need permission to have some window coverings? Go buy some! Pick any YOU want..the color YOU like...forget about his preferences..if it were important to him he would have done it already!

What has dawned on me is that most things are on his terms. The only things that aren't are the things where I have really kicked up a stink (like running the finances because he kept getting in debt). He is Mr Nice when things go his way but he hates to be disagreed with. Somehow, he manages to twist it round and has convinced me that I am controlling and unreasonable. But, I am beginning to think I have actually been a bit of a doormat. AH gets to go out whenever he wants whilst I stay at home with the kids. If I say I want to go out he won't "guarantee" he can be back in time. He is outraged if I work, he is outraged if I stop working. etc etc

Control issues? I think so! I have no problem being second...putting myself behind the what my family needs but to be EXPECTED to do it in every situation gets old fast. Especially when the A thinks everything should be THEIR way...it's always us who sacrifice. It's expected!

Time to go and pack my emergency bag![/QUOTE]
...I say get his ass out..and change the locks. Get your attorney to help get him removed asap. This just can't drag on...he will get worse and worse while your waiting for legal action.

PS: I live w/ one of my own. No concept of time, money...and he always gets what he wants...forget about what the kids need...it doesn't even cross his mind. Thats one of the reasons I want OUT.