View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 10:35 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
ash05

EG: last time I did not seek counseling, at the time I was pregnant and very sick all the time. But yes I should of looked for something.
Thank yall very much for the support!

Update on my husband he was released today and taking to a mental health center. But his actions that he was doing while he was using is starting to come to the surface, he pawned on of his best friends wife wedding ring the couple filed a police report that it was missing and thank god was recovered this morning at a pawn shop. My husband now has four warrants out for his arrest once he leaves the mental health hospital that he is not aware off yet. I was cleaning my house today packing some things and I come across what they call is a pipe pusher( I guess is what u call it). I was cleaning beside his bed side and found crack on the floor(I flushed). The maintenance man were I live knocked on my door and was wanting to talk to Allen I just informed him that he is not here and will be gone for some time. He told me that he has cought my husband smoking crack outside 4 times in the car and that he(maintenance man) was a recovery addict himself and that he has been clean for 6 years now and that he was trying to help my husband and that he also found crack pipes around were he has seen my husband at and 2 on the play ground were little children play. I am now just lost for words I am scared to be in my own home. What else am I going to find or find out. I have had alot of anger towards him. On a lighter note I have had great support through family and friends. I have some great people the be able to lean on.