View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 08:49 AM
  # 144 (permalink)  
lilac0721

Rochele, more hugs to you!

I am feeling terribly anxious right now myself. My husband is doing the taxes right now (which he can only do part of since for the last couple of months of the year I was "self-employed")
He always gets tense. I had a part-time contract position (part of the self employment), a full-time regular job that I quit in May and was on unemployment for several months. I'm just so stressed out over it. I hate his mood. I told him I would do it, but no, he can't wait. Would've done it yesterday except I was cognitively impaired from drinking so much on Friday!

And I just looked at my office phone (I work from home) and someone freakin'called!!!! On a Sunday morning!!!! WTF? Every time I see that i've missed a call especially on weekends when I DON"T WORK (boundaries, right) I feel the panic welling up in my chest. I freakin' hate that phone. I hate the people who want to call a darn lawyer on the weekends. I hate being a lawyer. I hate people. If I make it through today without a drink, it will be a miracle.