Thread: Please help
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 01:36 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
lama

At Oso2683

I have been in a relationship with a man who was smoking pot and drinking everyday, everytime he went of the pot or couldnt get it, I was getting it for him which really tore me apart, everytime he stopped it he would break it of with me, this time I am not sure if its for good, I know he loves me but, his family seem to be blaming me and saying that we are not meant to be,

I understand you saying that you not realising how great your girlfriend was till she is gone, I wish the guy I am in love would realise this about me, I did everything i could to be there for him, he says he is in a state of anxiety atm and is knocked over by a feather with anything, he is unemployed and I think still drinking at his parents. I dont know what to do all I know is that I love him.

At Oso2683 if you want to get her back do the traditional things, like take her out to dinner buy her flowers, and tell her you are new man and you dont want to promise anything, tell her how much you love her, and that you have been through the biggest life changing thing, if you know in your heart that she loves you still, if she is acting different it may be due to blocking her feelings, and a marriage proposal is always the best thing, she will know you are serious or to move in together,