View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 07:19 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
KelleyF

Originally Posted by Loneywife View Post
I read this thread today and I regret that my experience set a nerve With you KellyF. My heart goes our to your trauma and pain. Hugs.
Lonelywife,

Please dont regret your post yesterday; It is really a wonderous thing to have a forum like this available, especially in times of crisis. I read your prior thread before I submitted my thread; and I thought long and hard about even putting it out here; because I didnt want my comments to offend your feelings in any way.
I think Ann was correct when she mentioned trauma....I realize you have been through the OD experience among other things... time and time again. In fact, much of it in a very short period of time. So without a doubt; there has been no time for you to process your own feelings ... and then you get bombarded with another crisis. You were honest in your feelings; and you need to be.
Because that is what will help you sort through it all.

I am so relieved that your husband is going to survive this OD. I pray that something will make him want to change his life; stop the drugs & that he will seek the help that is readily availble to him.

I know the desire has to come from him... we cant force it.

So again, please dont have any regrets; your post did make me think about my personal experience, but obviously my feelings are not resolved or it would not have affected me so much. And now just look at all the wonderful feedback that has come from it; Ive been reading all of it; and ALWAYS there are comments that touch my heart and sink into my mind.

Wishing you the best.
Kel