View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 02:17 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
checkmate1

If I could choose a drug over any other it would have to be marijuarna for sure..... I've used ecstacy, acid, meth, speed and alcohol. The most fun I felt was always marijuarna because it was the fun sessions with other people I remember best.

I really could never handle the comedowns either off the stronger drugs so marijuarna was my choice drug I would always come back too. But with that said after smoking it recreationally for about 3 years I had a psychotic episode from marijuarna I lost touch with reality. I was 18 and in a psychiatric unit put on all sorts of medication and threatened with electro convulsive therapy ect.

When I got out my friends were mixed with there felling to my newly aquired mental illness it has a stigma about it which today is still around. I was jealous of my friends who smoked it all day everyday with little to no consequence. I felt like an outcast and had to travel in different circles as most my friends were dope friends.

After a couple years I thought id give it another go and when I was stoned i always was weary and never smoked so much hat i was off my skull but pleasantly stoned. At 24 I completely crashed not just from marijuarna but all the drugs mentioned above. I became agoraphobic and panic attacks were a daily occurence. I quit my job and lost my relationship because of this crash.

This crash lasted a few years of the worst years of my life. Could hardly do anything and suicide looked like a good option. At 27 at the break-down of my relationship I suffered a nervous breakdown which brought me to the bottom 6 months of living hell I can asuure you.

With new medication from my family doctor I was back on my feet ready to fight another day. I was feeling pretty good. I then got onto marijuarna and finally meth which was pretty much the hardest thing Ive done in terms of drugs. I got off the meth and marijuarna and have been clean off drugs for about 4 months now maybe more I didn't count.

Marijuarna in the end was more trouble than it was worth. I drink alcohol to this day and would consider myself a problem drinker but it is leagues better than the life on the other substances. I will never touch meth again for sure. As for marijuarna it is more of removing yourself from those types of people that will get you on a path to a good future just thought i would let you know that as you know yourself marijuarna effects all of us differently.

I would also like to add I became very inward when smoking marijuarna and uninterested in sex. My whole personality changed it was weird glad I don't smoke it anymore.