Thread: Oxy detox day 5
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 04:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Tracey0722

Hi,

My name is Tracey...This is the first time on any forum...so pls forgive me if i post in the wrong place, i can not firgure out how to start a new post.
1st i want to say thank you for sharing about your oxy free days and congrats. I hope you continue with your success.

i haven't been so lucky, I have taken 80-100 mgs per day for the past 5 years and in January of this year i went to an out patient detox place so i can get help getting off the oxy's well they put me on suboxen and i have to say that's even harder to get off of. So after 3 weeks of no oxy...once the suboxen was done ( which i weened off ) i was in bad shape. So yesterday I took an oxy UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I have spent many hours on the computer trying to find an outpatient detox facility in south florida that will get me off non narcoticly and without using my life savings.
Needless to say this isn't an easy task.
I am miserable...all i want is off these dang pills
I don't know what to do, who to turn to and when i try to detox myself i bounce off the walls and wind up taking an oxy so my heart doesn't pound out of my chest.
I just feel so lost and so alone and I just don't understand why some people can detox without any help. I mean that's great but i can't i need help...can't they just give me some non narcotic meds to help with the wd's
I HATE THIS and I am sorry for ever putting 1 pain pill in my mouth
Ty for listening