View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 09:54 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

lilamy- I worry too about her not being comfortable stating her feelings again. Fortunately, the people she will do it with from now on won't do what her grandmother did and I am keenly aware that it is something she struggles with and will continue to deal with in T. She has T tomorrow (love her T for having Sat hours!) and I am going to see her for a few min before D6 goes in to tell her about this and let her deal with it with D6 in some way if she thinks she should...

I did tell D6 a lot after the fact on Tues as we selected which Monster High hologram Valentine card went to which kid in her class, that she did a great job stating her feelings.

And the fact that D6 was angry and not just sad and kind of saw through her grandmother lying makes me feel far more comfortable than I would if D6 were just bawling and a mess. D6 is pretty savvy and sees through people's BS quite well. I think she has now seen very clearly what her grandmother is like and I doubt she will be asking to maintain a r/s with her. And if she does, I'll explain why that isn't going to happen and will let her be angry with me if that's what needs to happen.