View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 08:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
phoebe64

No program or paln, other than to stop drinking wine(well everything, but that is my vice), work at getting into the gym, and nurturing my children and dad.

I am going out to a party tonight. I am doing it because alot of nice women will be there. Ones i would like ot get to know better. While it iwll be a cocktail party, i have promised a neighbor I will be her DD. Makes that part a snap.

Part of what led me to relapse was the stress of caring for my dad's sister, right after getting through a terribly frightening time with my health(that I got back on track), in the midst of trying to live a new sober life. it was too soon for my world to be rocked.

Part of an honest plan with people in real everyday life is keeping it, right? I hate failing, and hate more if everyone knows. So, trying ot motivate myself and my plan is to come here everyday to mark my days and be accountable to someone.

So, in my real life, it is a private journey, with some people knwoing I try to not drink because I have diabetes and try to be healthy. About 4 people know I had a liver scare as part of all of that. They do not know how much I drank.

There is my big plan.

Not.

rochele