Thread: sahun00 step 6
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 08:03 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

For me this really meant I'm ready to accept the consequences and responsibilities of my life changing "with out furthur notice" and to do so on a day to day basis of experiences.

It means I have signed onto not directing those changes. I'm not consulted of the when , or the where, or the how, or with who, or whatever. It is kinda of putting my self out there and really being *entirely ready*

It means all my strategies and dependencies, all my behaviors and directions, all my wants and desires are now on the chopping block.

Entirely ready.

Yeah, really means entirely ready to *accept change* at what could be in an instant of experience. One moment my defect is with me-- the next it is not. Or it could be a series of slow changes-- or anything inbetween. Or my defects even returned back to me to be re-worked and then changed out...

Entirely ready.

Yeah, means I don't get to make the call anymore on what goes on with my character defects. In a powerful serene way it becomes no longer my business to worry about any more. I'm very grateful for that unexpected blessing. Not my problem anymore...