Old 09-18-2004, 06:33 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Petunia
{tap}{tap}...Is this thing on?

Lioness,

Welcome to SR. Please make sure that you take care of yourself. You are in a high stress situation which makes your immune system more susceptible and with 3 great kids they will need their Mom in top shape.

Which brings me to my thought - HURRAH for you that you are taking care of yourself. Feeling guilty is just that a feeling. Just b/c you FEEL guilty doesn't mean you ARE guilty. I'm working on turning off the automatic react...most times it is guilt that I feel but it is not real. It is just something I have learned to feel from the people around me.

Many times people use guilt as a way to fix their situation. Maybe Mom doesn't want Sonny to be at her house any longer. An easy way to getting him out would be to send him "home" to his wife. But you have set a boundary - a boundary that applies to Sonny and Mom and others.

One day at a time Lionness - sometimes one hour at a time. Take care of yourself and your kids. They need a stable parent in their lives and it sounds to me that they have one in you.

Your in my thoughts today.

Petunia