View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 06:37 AM
  # 110 (permalink)  
logicalparadox

Day 4.
I actually was relatively night mare free--YEA!!!! I did have a not so great dream, and in it I was literally fighting with my ex over a bottle and...just it's not exactly like that never happened. Classy. So I woke up and was all, ok thank god that didn't happen (during the start of it getting seriously obvious to others I did in fact have a problem, it really made my life into a bad soap opera. the last year I was a massive recluse). Nice change to wake up and realize bad drunken behavior wasn't reality, when it usually was the reverse.

I made a post on facebook about that it was time to stop running to the bottle w/my problems (I am not one to ever really get personal about what's really wrong) and I got a lot of support from people. It hurt a little, though not surprising, that no one in the town I now live in/was hanging out w/lately did anything but make counter offers to go to bars (easier to end contact w/them--it was only to go out I saw them).

PoppiesInJuly- My anxiety is SKY high today, but I did sleep better, I finally hit 6 hours of sleep almost (how sad is that, that's more then I've had in forever!) though I'm absolutely exhausted today. Perhaps it's our bodies kinda realizing--whoa you were treating us like CRAP!
I am starting to feel hungry ALL the time, it's frustrating. I kinda mapped out a rough meal plan for myself, but I know a lot of things I've come across people go through that, and the craving sugar/etc.
45 minutes-go ahead!! That's awesome!!! (i'm jealous)

Orbea- DEFINITELY better. Training for a tri is a goal I have, that's awesome you did that--you know you're more then capable. We just have to keep our eye on the prize and work to reclaim it!

Germanos- Sweet, climbing friends!! I used to love to go to the indoor climbing gym, I hate where I live now the closest is nearly an hour away. Boo. I looked at your profile (wow that kinda makes me sound like a creeper, ha) and I'm guessing that pic of the dogs is one of yours? I LOVE ANIMALS. I pet sit sometimes and do work w/a rescue foundation. Seriously my dogs are god sends.

I REALLY NEED TO STUDY. My focus still sucks. This test won't go well....(or at least I won't do as well as I ought to)