View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 03:33 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  
logicalparadox

Well made it to the gym, thank god. It's absolutely pathetic how out of shape I am. I used to be an athlete, I used to run half marathons--I BARELY got a mile out, but hey I did it. I stuck to the elliptical and did some yoga work b/c I've lost so much strength and flexibility. I know I've lost a lot of muscle too, I look haggard. Ugh.

The overwhelming issues of guilt are attacking, I have done so many horrible things and hurt people who never did anything but care about me...without the bottle or the pills to numb things (that wasn't really working so much anyhow....) it's rather soul crushing. One day at a time, one moment at a time if need be.

Germanos- Climbing gym, jealous!! I used to hike and climb a good deal, never got into climbing like I wanted to but it's something I'd love to do. I like that kind of outlook--if I need to be addicted to something that's a better choice by far. I just need to not go nuts like i did in the past w/it and not properly fuel myself. (and omfg the guilt. good god)

accept- My ex had one of those, i miss it! I loaded up on perrier and flavored sparkling flavored water though. I drink that and a lot of hot tea.

LindseyMarie- I know right!? I would really love an addiction to saving money, lol.

Poppies- My mom bought this chocolate silk cream pie, I'm not usually one to crave it that badly...if I wasn't afraid of the calories i'd be all over it. I made some roasted butternut and cauliflower curry soup, so definitely hoping better nutrition will help. I really love cooking, I bring stuff to a domestic women's shelter b/c i've been avoiding a lot of my friends (um friends, not really. people i hung out with i guess...)

everyone else- Sending well wishes everyone's way, so glad more people are joining in! <3