Old 02-03-2012, 11:20 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
logicalparadox

I am taking a multi, milk thistle (anyone know it lives up to the hype--part of what is getting me to take this seriously is my liver enzymes were quite elevated and an autoimmune issue/s) multi, iron (i'm anemic) and i'm taking a bcomplex - with folic and folate both i want to say, and biotin. I started showing/suffering from really hellish pain and burning in my feet and it's signs of alcoholic neuropathy--I had a hard time wrapping my head around that i'm not 30 yet...but i know age is just a number. But I'm really interested in learning more.
I saw your other post shane about the insomnia and anxiety and good goodness that is a HUGE issue for me. I've tried everything under the sun, and just barely sleep period. I am going off sleeping meds and trying just smaller amounts of melatonin (3 mg) and 2 valarian root pills to try a last ditch approach. I cut WAY back on caffeine but i don't know how long that will last.
Smoothies are a good way i can get some fruit and protein in, I love vegetables and that helps for meals but i know i can feel like such crap when i wake up, usually b/c i barely sleep and just making smoothies is a good way to cover a lot of good nutritional sources. Hang in there.