View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 03:54 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
kiki5711

thank you anvil

I've told her before that I will take her to court for Lexy's custody if she don't get her priorities straight and gets help mentally.
That's when she goes with the threat that Lexy will not be coming over on weekends any more.
She knows it hurts me more than anything not to see Lexy.
But Lexy is the only one on the planet that loves her unconditionally and even though Juliet (my daughter) has these destructive relationships, she would not let anyone touch Lexy in any way if they value their life. But she still can't understand and control her rage and anger and the fact that her daughter hearing all these fights IS affecting her daughter.

I'm just laying low for time being and I think her boyfriend did get a bit afraid of me when I called him chicken sh.....it, and left a msg on Juliet's cell that if he hits her again, I will make sure he never works in any field of law enforement. Apparently he'll be attending college to be a cop or whatever. But if I have to I will call the police on him and that's one thing he DOES NOT want on his record if he wants to be in law enforcement.

I'm just taking it day at a time, and I really think when Lexy gets older (she's 5 now) she'll come live with us, unless things change and Juliet starts making positive decisions.