View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 03:57 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
kiki5711

It worries me you have a pretty strong tolerance to Xanax.
I have a high tolerance to everything for as long as I remember. Even when I go to the dentist, I have to get three shots, instead of one, to numb the area he's going to work on.

My husband can take half a Lozarepan and is knocked out immediately and for the night and part of the day. I can take two tabs and feel absolutely "nothing". I might as well just take candy, at least the sweet makes me feel better.

I have to take Seroquel, pretty hard stuff, for patients mostly who have terrible insomnia or are some kind of schizo. After I came out of rehab, my doctor put me on 50 mil Seroquel. I didn't sleep more than 10 min for the whole week and I thought I was going to go crazy without sleep. Then she increased the dosage to 100 ml. That helped a little, but I still woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep again. She increased it to 150 ml. I finally was able to sleep through the night. What a "RELIEF". Not being able to sleep can literally make you go insane.

Yesterday, my daughter left me a msg on my phone that I should stay away from her and her boyfriend or she'll get order of protection.

He's the one giving her the black eyes and she's gonna get protection order against me? I was trying to protect HER from him!!!! Can you imagine her and me in front of the judge and the judge asking her why she wants that order? My answer, well, judge, she gets black eyes while fighting with her boyfriend in a drunken stupor, while my grandaughter has to hide under the blankie in her bed. And I have a mile long list of the things she's done that ARE on her legal record already. This would be a huge mistake for her to do, huge.

I suppose that idea came from him because now he's wondering what kind of crazy woman am I. Before she left me this msg, the day before, I left a msg on her phone saying that if he continues to hit her and she allows this to go on, and especially in front of my grandaughter, that I will go to court and all his dirty laundry and hers will be exposed. Now I'm assuming he is afraid of that because he's going to go to school for some kind of law enforcement degree. I said in my msg. that if his hitting don't stop, I'll make sure he never gets a job in law enforcement. I'm guessing he now wonders if I'm even capable of doing something to damage his career.

Perhaps with his worry about his own future he'll think twice before hitting her again. I'm not in no hurry to run to court, but let them wonder what would happen if I did.

Well, good for that. I'm keeping quiet for a time, let them stew about "what might" happen if they continue with the same pattern.