View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 12:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
kiki5711

Ann, it's her apartment. She can tell him to leave. There's nobody else to take care of my little Lexy except my husband and me.

My daughter always hold Lexy over me as a hostage. Meaning if I don't agree to anything she does, she threatens me that I won't see my Lexy.

At that point I tell her I would if I had to take her to court to have lexy with us. It brakes my heart to know she has to sleep with a blanket over her head while her mother is acting like a loonatic. I really think my daughter needs serious psychiatric help. She has some very manic episodes, anger, etc..then she drinks and blames the whole world for anything she can think of.

I wish I could get her admitted into a psychiatric hospital. But if she don't work, she would lose the apt. I will NOT accept her back into my house. Her behavior was horrible and everyone else in the house didn't even want to live there any more because of her. She is smart, funny and fun to be with when she's normal. But that's far and few between.

My heart goes out to my grandaughter though. If her mother never called me again, I wouldn't miss her, but I have to do somthing about Lexy. She does love Lexy, and Lexy is very loyal to her mom. She wouldn't let anyone touch her, ever. But what she doesn't understand is that she's hurting her by her actions.