View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 12:54 PM
  # 235 (permalink)  
LoftyIdeals
SoberOutlook

Prayers for you, Rosie. I really hope God turns around your marriage. I know how lonely a bad marriage can be. Just 6 months ago, we were ready to call it quits and had been at that point for at least 6 months prior, and then for years before that off and on.

Have you ever been to Retrouvaille? If you think your spouse might go, I recommend it. It's a weekend retreat for the marriages of folks like us. I can almost assure you that something will come of it. There's follow-up too, but we didn't stick with it after the immediate retreat follow-up. It's a Catholic outreach, and costs $300 for the weekend for a couple, for those who can pay.

Glad your depression is lifting. My ADs have helped me immensely. Plus, we've had sunshine here lately.

Wife and I are going to Dave Ramsey's FPU. Second class is tonight. I am assisting as one of the group leaders, because of my job. There's about 50 in attendance. Should be good. Glad you recommended it. That made a difference to me.

Thanks for posting. I hope you keep posting. Don't let stupid technology hold you back!

Peace,