View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 10:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kiki5711

I can't, I just can't, need a plan

For the past month, every Saturday when I pick up my grandaughter for the weekend, my daughter (her mother) has a black eye. First it was on the left, then next week on the right, now it's again on the left.

On the way home, I asked my grandaughter if Anthony still lives there. She said yes. I asked her what happened to her mommy's eye. My grandaughter said mommy fights with anthony.

I ask her "what do you do when they fight?" she said she goes to her bed and covers herself over her head with a blanket.

Well, that was it. I was soooooooooooooooo angry at my daughter that I wanted to kill her. She allowes this man, who punches her in the eye when they fight to live in her apartment.

NOw, I know my daughter, once she drinks, she gets really roudy and vicious, but that is no excuse for him to punch her. If he was half a man, he would just walk out and never come back.

I brought my grandaughter home Sunday afternoon, and demanded to speak to Anthony. My daughter refused me. I called him out on it and yelled he was a "chicken sh......it! My daughter said if I don't leave she'll call the police and that I wont see my grandaughter again. (now that I think about it I should have let her call the police so they can see how she looks, and the little girl that has to live with that).

I told her f......u, and I'm taking you to court and put you in a mental asylum.
(she really has anger issues, and bi polar and god knows what else). But I still will not allow anyone to punch her. Only me, if I can catch her and she don't run away.

I took 4 xanax, and another 2 later and probably some more later and I still coudn't calm down. I was pacing back and forth, and I think even if I took a horse tranqualizer I couldn't calm down.

My younger daughter that lives with us had bought herself Chinese food for dinner, but somehow neglected to ask her brother if he want's some. Of course being mad already I yelled "GO GET HIM FOOD OR GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE". It's not like you do any damn thing around here but drink after work. So just Get the hell out of my house. I'm sick of all of you!

I'm extremely depressed. For the fact that this 5 yr old grandaughter needs to live in such environment.

I'm going to take some action. Don't know what yet.