View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 06:18 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
quetzal

Ellensburg, So true and up to now have been very focused the last few days thinking of me. Scary when the codie in me comes out, tonight I found myself imagining the future with him...AGAIN!!!! UGhh...

That night was confusing full of much emotion, he was sobbing for much of the night, I was so calm and even numb to it. I guess I wanted to see how I would feel with him, seeing I hadn't been in his presence for so long. We fell back into our girlfriend and boyfriend rolls, him calling me BABE...and you know etc... It felt natural, but I know that we were locked in time since we had never had closure from the break up. Tonight, I started to OVERTHINK, luckily I pulled myself away from it and getting ready to head out to see friends. I guess I just worry about the future, but why go there... There is no point, one day at a time, I am looking forward to my Monday Al-Anon... So tough this is, we were so close that night, Im afraid of that again, especially since we are no longer together.... I really have to let it go, I know. Thank you for your support, it means so much.