View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 05:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
helluvagalnva
Paused

Hi 59,

I'm in the same situation. I've been separated for 2 years. My ex wants to get back together and is really laying it on thick. He thinks of how things used to be as great. I don't remember things as being great. Of course even good marriages have problems and after time we tend to forget all the bad and remember the good. There were alot of good times but more bad times for me. He doesn't remember them as bad because he was always at a bar coming home drunk and not remembering anything the next morning.

I don't know what to do or how to get rid of him once and for all. I feel like I'll be stuck with him forever even if I don't want to be just because that's what he wants and won't leave me alone. He's trying to hard. He expects things to happen over night. He keeps pushing and pushing. Nothing really has changed with him. He still doesn't show me any respect which really pisses me off.

Girl, I feel for you. If you come up with a solution let me know. I could use some advise on this myself.

Hugs,
Galnva