Thread: Jail
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 11:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lonelystar

Jail

2 weeks out of rehab, relapse and now jail, last night i got a call i new something had happened actually i thought he was dead, something about robbery and assault and now he is in jail with his friend, last night i prepared myself for his death when i woke up i had the worst headache of my life and now im just pi*** off, now way in hell am i posting bail this time he is going to face his consquences, i have tried i have paid lawyers, i have clenaed his record i got him to rehab, why am i pushing someone to have a normal life when clearly this is his life, he likes drugs, he likes the life that comes with it, my son is a criminal period....he likes it no matter if he feels bad now that hes in jail this time he is going to learn a hard lesson that this is what happens to criminals and drug addicts, these are the things that happen when you dont wake up and actually want to change all on your own. who am i to judge and control someone so i say go ahead, full steam ahead go find your bottom