View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 08:13 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
mirage

Have fun at the tourney today, pbc! Wow..that's some shopping technique. You know how I write my grocery list? I get a piece of paper and a pen and I write stuff down. Sometimes I even look in the fridge to see if I'm missing anything.

I was gonna suggest the droid app Lofty, but I didn't want you to feel pressured into playing. And I'm not sure what you mean by fb reporting it. I have seen it in the game ticker, while you're playing, but if people aren't playing a game at that moment, I'm pretty sure they don't see it.It doesn't show up in the main ticker from what I can tell. No biggie, just sayin. Oh, I forgot it makes noise, I keep my puter muted. Yeah, I just play when I feel like it. Yes, I resigned that game, I'll shoot you a new one.

Being the political junkie that I am, I'll be staying tuned into the S. Carolina primary today. Will Newt beat out Mitt??! I love this stuff. I'm making major headway with the xstitch I'm doing for my preggers friend. Oh and I'm heading to Lowe's to get paint swatches for the bathroom and a shovel with the bent handle so it's not so hard on the back. Can't find the one I had. Where do shovels go? How can you lose a shovel?? Have I mentioned how much I DON'T miss going out on the deck in the freezing cold to have a cigarette? And closing the blinds so the kids can't see me out there? I'm hungry. Ok, that's the update..catch y'all later.