View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 03:56 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
PeanutButterCup

We have a volleyball tournament today ... middle daughter's first with this team. I hope they kick tush! But she's not that optimistic. We'll see. This one starts later than normal, but we won't get out until 8 or so tonight, too, unless they get knocked out early. (not that I want that to happen ... really ...)

I am finally making it to the grocery store this morning, too. We went an entire week just scrounging because I worked too many hours to get there. I have my list made. Have I ever told you how I make a grocery list? Talk about anal ... I have an ongoing list of all the meals our family has ever had and likes. From that, I choose 3-4 meals. (I always cook for 2 days at a time) I make the list on a Word document from those meals, then add lunches and breakfasts, snacks and miscillaneous items. THEN, I rearrange the list according to where it is in the grocery store ... all the produce together, then bread, then cheese, then meats, then frozen, then snacks, then cereal ... you get the idea. It does save me time in the store, and I rarely "miss" something on the list since it goes in order.

Today I'm cooking an extra meal for a friend who had surgery, too, and I'm bringing "main dish" to the tournament. So ... I should probably get crack-il-ackin! Have a great day, Marchers! Hugs all around!