View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 08:52 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
mirage

Good luck tomorrow, frances!!! Maybe I will get on the treadmill in your honor tomorrow! Like how I put "maybe" in there? Sheesh, I'm hopeless.

It's ok, Lofty..I had a feeling you would feel too distracted and ditch me eventually. No worries, but I'll miss playing with you. Yay you for a productive week! Good idea keeping track, too. I might adopt that idea.

Back in October, I was walking by a breast cancer awareness month display at Target and it caught my eye in a major way. (My fave color is pink, so October rocks for me.) Anyway, I saw this 2012 calendar, bound like a spiral notebook, and tho I don't use those, I got it cuz it was so darn cute. So I've been keeping track of more personal things in there lately. I'm thinking now that I will try to write down some things that I accomplish to maybe inspire me to be more productive, too. Today was great. I did the linen closet and then attacked the boys' bathroom. Went through all the drawers and under the sink and cleaning it. Stuff accumulates and gets ignored, like old toothbrushes and stuff. So having that done is exciting, too. Next I want to do some closets! And I want to paint that bathroom!

I've been feeling a little better lately. Dunno if that b-12 works or not or if that's a bunch of hooey, but as I'm not bouncing off the walls or anything, I do feel like I'm not so tired. Except for now. Now I'm tired.

If a beard hides a double chin, maybe I'll stop shaving my legs. It IS Winter time.

Nite loves!