View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 04:03 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
frances2011

Hi Marchers!

Had a really good client meeting. In a nutshell, this is my one big client. The company is reorganizing. I thought today's meeting was going to be about shutting things down and turning out the lights for my contract. Nope. Seems like my client is going to be on the winning side of the re-org and I get to come too. Could change at any minute, but it's a nice feeling to think that this client will be continuing. I had in my head already figured it'd be done by June. Anything could happen, still, but I'm optimistic.

I have packed my race bag and after race-snack. I have everything layed out on the bed. The coffee pot is ready to turn on in the morning. Ready, set, SNOW! It's predicted to snow all night and through the race, accumulations of 3-5 inches.

Going to bed before 9 so going to spend a little quality time with my dear husband.

I called my folks to dutifully check in. I haven't called all week and it's been pretty nice. I told my dad I'm ready for the race and he said, "You're crazy, you know that? Running in the snow is just dumb." I'm choosing to just let it Be the Way He Is and just let it go.

I totally understand on the WwFriends, Lofty. I would be obsessed so I won't start.

Aussie, is it so busy because it's summer? Hope you get a breather soon!

DAVE DAVE DAVE. You are awesome and now more of your handsomeness can shine through with a clean mug. WAY TO GO on your weight loss!!!!

Hi PBC and Mirage and Dee and everyone!