Old 01-16-2012, 12:01 PM
  # 282 (permalink)  
Watcher

Wow, had to catch up, been away awhile. The past few months have been interesting for me to say the least, and I have been able to "tune out the noise" for the most part. Recently however, the it has started to get quite pushy. I have an annual event coming up and it was always a weekend drunk. I refuse to break tradition and cancel so I will exercise my control and not give in to the "noise". The anxiety of preparation for this I know is beast noise, but I am hoping it will strengthen my resolve over the AV.

I did stay away for a while due to not being able to control my emotions when reading this thread. While very practical, cold and "scientific" in nature, there are posts that would bring me to tears for no apparent reason I can deduce. They are not emtional posts either. In fact in catching up today I was caught off gaurd. they are not hopeless emotions but inspiring ones.

I also see that there are many newcomers like I was a few months ago, that are asking questions that can be recognized as pure beast speak on their face. Not that they are wrong, and I'm not calling anyone out, just very interesting to see the ideals and viewpoints change over time.