View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 03:29 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
rinky

Hi,,,,

None of you guys know me but I'm an opoid addict and heavy drinker at best... I know I fit all the criteria of some to say that I'm an alcoholic... I am but not the kind that lose my mind if I don't have any or that have to drink the mouth wash to live,,, I want you guys to know how much you have just helped me... I drank too much the other night after my friends funeral service and whats worse I took an adderall which I wouldn't have done if I'd not been drinking.... I feel like crap about it but all I can do is start over... lord how many times have I went back and forth about all this,, and probably have a while to go.... I'm on methadone so I don't take pain pills anymore, but when I went in the other am,,, they aske for a drug screen and I'm probably in trouble bc of doing the adderall.... I'm praying they don't test for that but who knows.... and then I guess some of the alcohol could have been in my pee,,, I hope not,,,, It had beeen about 12 hrs since the last drink and I ate before I went to bed and when I got up. thankyou so much for sharing your experiences on here..... It really does help and I know you will do fine,, bc you are strong enough to be honest and that is saying alot..... good luck