View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 05:42 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
marcelo

well, thats what I used to think my friend, I was aware of the genetic aspect of this stuff, even more, my mom always tells me to look out for it, although she doesnt have the slightest clue about my drug abuse, so she thinks im fine, and so did I... up untill now that I have finally admit that I have an addiction problem, like I said, I know is not to alcohol, but im pretty sure its too all stims...

I am considering going to NA meetings, thing is, Ive went to a bunch to AA meetings, I was the one taking my mom to AA, I stayed in there till the end of the meetings for about a month, then she took it by herself.. I guess NA will be about the same, but focus on drugs not on alcohol, I know the program works, but... she was religius, am not, and the 12 steps, while they say they do not encourage any kind of specific religion, it does talks about god... that is the part that I do not like of it. On the other hand, just talking with ppl that go through the same stuff that you are going through is so much reliving (spell) so I could guess that doing it live will be much better...