Old 01-08-2012, 11:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
bval

Um ... wait ... valium for pot withdrawals? No offense, but that's seriously THE DUMBEST idea I think I've ever heard. Dee, forgive me for this medical advice, but ... tell Mr. Smith to flush that friggin crap, and DEAL with his pot withdrawals. They have NEVER killed anyone, I promise you that.

Sheesh ... you know how many people around here have kicked brutally hardcore benzo (aka Valium!) habits? Quite a few, that is for sure. Taking valium for pot withdrawals is like, I dunno ... smoking crack to help with your speed withdrawals. AKA ... not smart, even if a doctor gave it to you ... I mean, Mr. Smith.

But I guess, hey ... what do I know? Just some random alcoholic addict on an internet message board

Edit: Sorry for my manners ... Welcome to SR.com. Emphasis on SOBER

Seriously though benzos are nothing to be trifled with. I've read stories on here of people having seizures and VIOLENT withdrawals after getting hooked on those things, and not feeling normal again for a YEAR. In fact, people HAVE died kicking benzos.

Point is, if you have an addictive personality, you never know WHAT you might end up 'liking' instead of the pot.

Trust me, I know from whence I speak