Thread: driving test
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 11:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

driving test

My daughter passed her driving class.........she is now able to get her permit.....(how scary)......she is so proud and happy........another milestone........for me........my first baby.......growing up way to fast......I am so proud of her........

We had some very dissapointing news lastnight..........my son received a scholarship for hockey and this year they didnt have enough boys to make a team...........so he wont be able to play for our township........the township bought all his equipement (spent over $500) for used stuff..........he has been practicing for the last couple of weeks now and was very discouraged about the team getting dropped........we are not giving up though.....we are going to look into other cities close by hoping they need some boys for a house team.........wish us luck...........

My MIL actually brought stuff over for all three of my kids last Friday.........I made sure I told her how nice she was to include my other kids.............I said.........(that was really nice of you to bring something over for Ashley and Andrew, thank you).......

I told my H this weekend........that I am going to do everything I can to get happy......I am going to be 40 next b-day.........and I am ready to live my life........I am not sure where that is going to bring me......but we will see...........I have set a personal goal for myself.........I will not make any decisions about my marriage till my birthday.........I am going to do alot of soul searching and I am going to learn and find out what I enjoy.......I am starting to understand more about taking the focus off of everyone else and focus on me........when I am focusing on my H......I am miserable.......when I am focusing on what I dont have and what I want and cant have I am miserable........so everytime I think negatively.........my left shoulder is going to be fighting my right shoulder and hopefully my right one will win most of the time...........

It is so easy to think this way, when everything seems to be going smooth............I am aware that my moods are reflected on other peoples moods......and I am now saying that out loud.....to whoever...........I am saying that I am sorry that you are in a bad mood but I am in a great mood and I am walking away..........and it feels good........and that is working for today........