View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 01:35 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  
Jay1980
- Motivated -

Can someone help me out? InParticular said she needed to get her "**it" together. Then Tigger said something about when she has her "s***" together. I feel dumb for not being able to figure this out. I mean I've got 3 out of the 4 letters. Skit? Like a game of charades? Spit? That just doesn't make much sense. This has become quite the brain teaser for me this afternoon.

Just got back from the gym. I ended up being there for almost 4 hours 'cause my ride was a little late. I'm starving!

InParticular, Tigger, Bimm, Marine, NES, Tres - great job everyone on staying sober even with big life changes and challenges coming up. And for working out!

That girl I was really good friends with for so long that wanted to take our relationship to the next level has really been extremely childish and rude. We (or mostly I) talked about how I thought we should just be friends. This was almost a month ago. I was supposed to hang out with her the next day or the day after that. Nothing. Didn't hear from her. I'd call her house twice a day, no answer. A week goes by. Two weeks. I'm supposed to go to her family's for Christmas Eve. On the 23rd I get a voicemail from her from some guy "Steve"'s phone saying she'll call me tomorrow and try to explain everything. No call the next day. No call on Christmas. No call on my birthday. No call on New Year's Eve. She also wasn't on Facebook the whole time this is going on. I sent her two messages about how this is no way to treat a friend and I'm actually shocked she would do me like that. I had changed my status to "single" about two and a half weeks ago. Today she's on Facebook all day posting new pics, not replying to the messages I sent and she changed her status from "in a relationship" to "it's complicated". I can't believe she's THAT immature and childish. It's taking a lot of restraint not to call or Email her and just unleash on her. Trying to breathe. Sorry for the long rant. Just wanted to get it out.