Thread: Steel Magnolias
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2002, 10:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Jamy
Paused

anns, AMEN!!!!!!!! We women are so strong even when we don't feel strong.... I believe we are the glue that holds the world together and the older I get, and more I go thru, the more I admire the women all around me! I get so much wisdom and support here that I really don't think I could manage my chaotic life without, and I am so grateful... To update, my A is doing quite well, going to meetings (which he has always said helped him stay sober and feel safe ) and we take it one day at a time. I told him I come here for support because he saw an email from the forum, and at first he seemed offended, like I was sharing something here that was nobody's business, but I knowthat once he thought about it, it really is no different here for me than it is at a meeting for him, am I right?? I told him it had nothing to do with him, he hadn't chased me into recovery, that I was here to learn the tools I need to help me deal with how I live my life. Anyhoo, all is well for the time being and I am continuing to do my best each day, and keep planting one foot in front of the other and do the next right thing for me and mine.....
(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))), Jamy