View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 04:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
ownedbypugs

Wow, I could have written that letter. My AS is in jail, too. My husband and I went out the night before last to celebrate our anniversary (which is on the 31st) and I too, had a filet that was delicious!

I talked to my son yesterday, and he sounds really good. He has a bail review Monday, the 9th, and if the judge will grant him bail, he will go straight to the halfway house. Also, my ex-husband and his wife were going to give my son a truck to drive, and I didn't think that was such a great idea, but, that's up to them. My son told me yesterday that they changed their mind, and wanted to see how he did for awhile out of jail, before they would think about giving him the truck. My son was cool with that, and said that he really wants to save up and get a car just to get to work, etc.

I hope and pray that he means everything he is saying, but, it's easy to want to do the right thing when you are sitting in jail. Only time will tell.

Happy New Year everyone, and I will be keeping all of you in my prayers. I have only been a member here a very short time, but, just reading everything helps me so much. Thank you.