View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 02:18 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  
TheOjibway84

mp [rpblem bayliss. I felt I had to re define what I was trying to say lol. How's it been coming along? Only one day left of 2011! Although I am focused on one day at a time I do have my new years resolution of not picking up a drink tomorrow night at 12am at the stroke of midnight. I'm looking forward to just having a nice night off and playing some PS3 and having some non mixed diet coke

Thanks for the congratulations. It has truly paid off and I don't ever dream of going back to the drink. Life was getting so bad. VERY bad I was on my hands and knees in my room begging for help and saying sorryfor turning my back so much when I asked for it in the first place. You know what I said to my higher power in hopes he was listening to me anymore. "Please please PLEASE! Help me stay sober!!! I really want it bad! I will finally admit! I have a drinking problem and I can't stop!!! I'm on wits end here and I can't do this anymore! If you help me get back up I promise to do something more this time around! I truly will! Please give me this last chance as my parents have given me!" It was like a huge boulder came off me that night I prayed for real because the next day my parents came to my place and asked if I wanted to move back in. Of course there are rules here and heck.... I don't mind themat all. Sure beats drinking my life away and missing out on so much. I strive to do a great job with my soberity I have done things I haven't before, help out with advice here, Im doing service work now in AA and I help set up the meeting with chairs and coffee and always help at the end. It's the least I can do for what AA and my higher power and my family have given to me. I use to hate going to aa once I started getting bored and staying sober for long periods of time. I just didn't care, I only went to make everyone else happy but myself. Now I do it for family but also for myself as well. It took alot to kick me in the butt and wake up for once. SO I really hope you find that little piece of nugget of hope because I wouldn't be here right now replying back. With the drinking I did I'd be long gone trust me. But not dwelling on that anymore, Im just glad Im here and sober today stay in touch! add me as a friend if you want! lol