Thread: Hi I am new
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 07:27 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Mammyof3boys

Originally Posted by perea3 View Post
Hi I'm Diana,
This is my 23rd day sober in35 years of drinking. You have the best reason to stay sober. Those kids need you. I have 10 grand children and one great. They have all made it clear that they want me to be in there lives. I don't want to do that drunk. They deserve the best that I can be. I watched my daughter abuse her kids on drugs. She made them hate her. They are grown now and the 19 year old lives with me. She made me a poster on my 10th day that said how proud she was of me. I can't start again. OHH I want to. I wanted a drink so bad today I could taste it. My husband drinks so we have everything in the house. I guess I need to talk to you as much as you need to here this. If you start you can't stop. If we could stop we would'nt be here. Go to meetings if you can. Get the ladies phone numbers and don't be afraid to call them. Your future depends on it. GOOD LUCK MY NEW FRIEND, thank you for helping me stay sober tonight. You have reminded me why I'm going through this. No one made me quit. I'm doing this for me. Good luck dear.
Diana
Thanks Diana, I find such hope you are on your 23rd day. I love that your grand daughter made you a poster, that is wonderdful! Good luck to you too!