View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 08:45 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
FourSeasons

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
the last time you started a thread about a week prior, you were in full desperation about your public actions and embarrassment at a Christmas party/bar and how your BF mistreated you.

when suggestions were posted to help you, you seemed to slough them off and gave the impression you were doing better, actively seeking a job, cleaning the house, "home improvement projects", etc.

so my point is, more time has passed for your and you are still in the same place, doing the same thing, saying the same thing but actively doing nothing except continuing to drink more. and of course it's always the circumstances that leads you to drink to excess.

and the longer you put off accepting the reality of your situation, it's not going to be easier. we can offer and suggest/listen all day..but you are the one who has to make a decision to act instead of excusing yourself or placing blame on others.

I don't want to wish my previous desperation on anyone, but if it comes to that, the only way to climb is up.
thank you for your post. It struck a cord with me....