View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 12:44 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Ellensburg

Originally Posted by TCB5568 View Post
my son was trying to get his D's put away and his dad came up to him and screamed at him and squeezed his arms so hard our son was screaming and crying that it hurt...MerryChristmas! He never apologizes and acts like all is fine
This could have been the last straw. I guarantee this little guy will always remember THIS moment ON THIS particular Christmas morning. Time to tell him that if he touches them again you will call the police. Tell him he needs help. Tell him to pick on someone his own size and get him a big stand up/blowup clown to punch to get your point across. IF your response is ... No way... he would hurt/ or kill me if I said or did that. Then it really is time to get police involved ... isn't it? IS this the dream you had for yourself when you were dating this man? Didn't think so. HE needs help. He may or may not come around. Tell him you want to give it several, maybe 6 months... away from him. The kids need to be safe. They deserve it and so do you. When you mentioned him grabbing his arm like that and bringing your son to tears, it reminded me of my XABF that used to grab my wrists and squeeze so hard I thought they would break. HE would squeeze and push until I was on the floor, on my knees. HE was never sorry either. (but doesn't that sound horrible?) It was, and degrading. I realize now he was beating me down emotionally and physically. THAT it what your husband is doing to your kids. I promise you if you don't get mad... YOUR kids will.... IT may stew in them for years and years though, and like I said before, affect their ability to maintain adult relationships. TEACH them what you believe to be your truth. NOW... don't wait. SPEAK YOUR TRUTH.

p.s. NOT surprised you had an affair sweetie. Good god. You were starving for love.

Last edited by Seren; 01-19-2012 at 05:56 PM.