View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 08:45 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
TCB5568

Ok so usually my husband has to work Christmas morning and we open presents the night before but this year he didn't have to work in the morn so Santa came and at 3 a.m. the kids got up and opened all their presents without us! Husband was sleeping in the living room as usual still drunk from the day before and slept through it all! He woke me up and said well hope you didn't want to see the kids open their presents...it's all over. I was upset and told them they should've waited for us. They used scissors and knives to open boxes all the while their father was sleeping. I was tired and told them to go back to bed and my son was trying to get his D's put away and his dad came up to him and screamed at him and squeezed his arms so hard our son was screaming and crying that it hurt...MerryChristmas! He never apologizes and acts like all is fine when we had to go over to his sisters house to celebrate...I want to tell them what he does but I'm scared to. I have already told his dad what I felt before but he either didn't care or he doesn't believe me and my husband blames it on my PMS!!